Weddings West Resources Ltd.
128 Meadow Park Lane, Victoria, BC V9B 6N1
Terms and Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In the following terms and conditions "you" and "your" refer to each client and "we", "us" and "our" refer to Weddings West Resources Ltd. These terms and conditions explain our obligation to you and your obligation to us.
- ACCEPTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Signing of your Service Application Agreement acknowledges your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- FEES AND PAYMENT. You agree to pay Weddings West Resources Ltd. all fees as quoted on your Service Application. Payment must reach our office with in 30 days of the invoice date. A 2% per month penalty will be charged on all over due accounts. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable.
- CLIENT INFORMATION. In order for Weddings West Resources Ltd. to keep your listing current you agree: (1) To provide current, complete and accurate information about you and your business as required for your listing. (2) Maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- COPYRIGHT ISSUES. It is your responsibility to assure that you have received the proper approvals and/or model releases for all photos, logos and text that is submitted to us for use in your listing. Weddings West Resources Ltd. takes no responsibility for any copyright infringement whatsoever.
- UPDATES. Any updates, required to keep your contact information current will be completed at no cost to you.
- ADDITIONAL UPDATES. Any updates, changes or additions you request that are not included in original application and are in addition to updating your contact information, will be invoiced for and will be due and payable on receipt of invoice. These changes will be charged for at an hourly rate of sixty dollars, with a quarter hour minimum.
- CATEGORY LISTINGS. On receipt of your application your business will be listed in all appropriate categories related to your business.
- ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES. Weddings West Resources Ltd. reserve the right to refuse a request for listings in categories that do not relate to your business product or service.
- AGENTS. You agree that, if an agent for you (i.e., an employee) purchases our service on your behalf, you are none the less bound as a principle by all terms and conditions herein.
- ADVERTISEMENT. We agree to provide a consistent level of advertising promoting WeddingsWest.ca and WeddingsWest.com. Web site links, search engine registration and traditional means of advertising will be used and deemed as necessary, to insure optimum exposure.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. We reserve the right to distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our services. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to our services provided under this agreement and any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such services.
- SERVICE INTERRUPTION. Weddings West Resources Ltd. is not responsible for any business losses you may incur as a result of Internet service interruption.
- CANCELLATION. We reserve the right to cancel your application or any changes and/or additions to your listing if payment is not received within 90 days of invoice date.
- RENEWALS. Although you are under no obligation to renew your annual subscription, a renewal notice/invoice will be mailed to you in advance of your renewal date, and will be due and payable 30 days after notification.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel or refuse to renew your subscription, if it comes to our attention that you have not conducted your business in a lawful or reputable manner. We will not refund fees paid by you if we terminate your services for the above-mentioned reasons.