Weddings West Resources Ltd. understands and respects your right to privacy. It is our policy therefore, that under no circumstances, will WeddingsWest.ca share any personal information that may be collected by any means whatsoever about the people who use this site to a third party, as a result of on-line interactivity between WeddingsWest.ca and yourself unless required to do so by law. Any information about you is kept strictly confidential.
The ability to provide visitors using this site with the information they request, requires that we collect some personal information about them, hence; we take measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
The following is a summary of our privacy practices.
Why we collect personal information:
How do we protect your personal information?
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide you with on-going service. For example, we collect personal information when you enter your name for contests etc. We may also, from time to time, ask questions regarding your purchasing habits in order to track trends in the marketplace, keeping the site up-to-date and useful. This would be achieved through an on-line survey process and is done strictly on a voluntary basis.
- To understand your needs and preferences and perhaps verify requests we may ask for your e-mail address. We track which websites you have viewed on our site and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services, we track which of our member businesses are being viewed more frequently (or not) so that we can understand how to improve our service to you. From time to time, we may review and analyze the information to make adjustments to our site and to help serve you better. We may also offer our users special promotional programs that we think will be of interest you.
- To manage and develop our business and operations. We analyze consumer usage of our business listings and facilities to help us manage them efficiently.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Weddings West:
What are your choices?
- Will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above.
- Will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
- Will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies.
- Will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- Will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
- You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail or e-mail marketing lists. We use these lists to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to you.
- You may refuse to provide personal information to us. However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you efficiently.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please call us at: 1-888-907-8986. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above.
On this site, the words "we" or "Weddings West" refer to Weddings West Resources Ltd. and its subsidiary companies, as they may exist from time to time.
The Weddings West Privacy Code and the privacy practices described in this site are subject to the provisions of all applicable legislation and regulations.
On behalf of our member businesses and the Staff and management, Thank you for using Weddings West.